1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through Sonicloud and how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling 317-468-2345
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via Sonicloud, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The Safest Network
Recalibration is Easy