Automated Remote Temperature Monitoring
For refrigerators, freezers, walk-in coolers, cold warehouses, etc.
Real-time floorplan view of all
your assets and environments
Digital wireless technology and cloud-based software platform fully automate 24/7 remote monitoring, alarming, and reporting for healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceutical, food manufacturing, and industrial applications.
Cloud based software to
- Aggregate system-wide monitored data to a single dashboard
- Web-based access to critical information from anywhere
- Superior operational visibility
- Real-time views across all departments
- Simple onboarding to SoniCloud platform
- Unrestriced number of users (no licenses or user seats to purchase)
- Unlimited secure data storage, on-board redundant data backup
- Free software updates
- Unlimited technical support
- On demandtraining videos on Sonicu Academy,
- Full warranty on hardware for the life of your subscription.
- Subscription Details
For Regulatory Compliance
The SoniCloud suite of software tools allow users to quickly analyze data to identify trends and automatically create reports for regulatory compliance.
- Sensor Calibration / Certificate
- Temperature Logs / History
- Alarm History / Resolution
How it Works
Eliminates capital expense and ongoing costs of purchasing, installing, and maintaining your own monitoring system. All services include:
- Unlimited Data storage
- AWS Cloud-backed security
- Software tools
- Hardware under warranty
- Low up-front costs, an intuitive, logical user experience and a high adoption rate.
- Benefit from cutting-edge monitoring, operational visibility, and asset protection.
- Scalable Solution – easily add or remove monitoring locally or system-wide as requirements change.
The Leader for Monitoring Platforms
Easy to Implement • Security and Reliability • Tiered Alarms
Easy to Implement
- Implementation Wizard quickly guides you through setup, creating alarms, users, reporting options
Plug ‘n’ play wireless hardware allows 4G/5G Cellular, WiFi, or Ethernet data transmission on or off local networks.
No IT required: Cloud system with no HIPPA data
System scales up or down easily to add remote locations as needed.
Dashboard aggregates all monitored data system-wide, for enterprise visibility
Security and Reliability
Redundant software and hardware data protections and provides
Unlimited data storage, unlimited user access, and system-wide or granular views of all points of monitoring in real time.
Analysis and reporting tools to meet the requirements of the Joint Commission, CDC/VFC, AABB, AATB, CAP, HACCP, FDA, and other regulatory agencies.
The SoniCloud platform is maintained on AWS servers for maximum uptime and conformity with the government's data security requirements.
SMART Alarm Handler
SMART Alerts with tiered alarming, alarm escalation, and repeating alarms to ensure rapid resolution.
Alerts delivered 24/7 via text, email, or phone call to ensure the right person is notified at the right time.
Alarms are easily customized with buffers, delays, and auto-resolve features to prevent false alarms and alarm fatigue.
The Sonicu Difference
Cloud-based software capabilities with predictive algorithms for tailored alarming to reduce alarm fatigue and spot trends.
SMART Digital Sensors
SMART sensors with proprietary DataSync capture. Preserve and secure data in the event of transmission interruptions.
Automated logging and reporting unrivaled in the industry for effortless regulatory compliance.
Industry leading battery life on all sensors. In the event of a power outage Sonicu's wireless sensors continue to keep you notified.
The Safest Network
Virtual Private Network on Verizon cellular platform that eliminates security concerns when transmitting data to the cloud.
Replace server-based systems and eliminate IT concerns with a variety of transmission signals including: Cellular, Radio Frequency, WiFi, and Ethernet.
Recalibration is Easy
All-digital temperature probes for easy calibration renewal with Sonicu's SNAP calibration program.
Service quality and connectivity reports provide detailed analysis of system operations.
Other Smart IOT Resources