Safety for research
Sonicu monitoring ensures asset safety for the rigors of life science research. From power monitoring to critical processes and temperatures at the extremes, Sonicu protects, logs and reports automatically.
Digital probes and temperature meters
- First-to-market digital cryogenic and ultra low temperature probes.
- Fully NIST-traceable and ISO 17025 compliant probes and sensors are thermal buffered and meet all state and federal regulations and recommendations.
- SNAP Calibration eliminates downtime and expense associated with conventional annual calibration.
- Pair with Sonicu digital temperature meters for plug-and-play deployment.
- Multiple networking capabilities meshes several units into a unified system via 900 MHz with data transmission to the cloud by 4G cellular, WiFi or Ethernet. No IT required.
- Ethernet connections augmented with redundant failover capability for additional protection.
- Air pressure, humidity and critical variable/process solutions.
- Proprietary DataSync feature eliminates lost data due to transmission interruptions.
- 24/7 access from anywhere; no IT or servers required.
- Custom, tailored SMART alarming with predictive algorithms to spot trends and reduce alarm fatigue.
- Virtual Private Network on Verizon's cellular platform that eliminates security breach concerns.
Automated Logging & Reporting
- Eliminates hand logging and manual processes.
- Automatically generates reports in regulatory-compliant format.