Cryogenic & Ultra-Low Temperature Monitoring Kits
Ultra-Low Temp Range: 0˚ to -205˚C
Cryogenic Temp Range: 0˚ to -205˚C
Don't risk losing valuable assets due to equipment failure or power outage. Sonicu's monitoring automatically documents temperature data to ensure viability and safety. Our platform eliminates manual processes and automates regulatory audit reports to streamline compliance reporting.
Sonicu kits scale easily so they are ideal for: Scientific or Medical Laboratories, University Research Departments, CROs, Dewar Farms, Food Processors, etc.
Why should I choose the Sonicu Platform?• Provides immediate ROI and eliminates manual processes.
• Installs easily, without need for technical expertise.
• Scales effortlessly across multiple departments and sites.
All Sonicu monitoring solutions include SoniCloud, a modern, scalable, monitoring platform that includes free software and firmware updates, ensuring future compatibility.
• 24/7 monitoring, access, and advanced alarms
• View all monitoring at all your on/off site facilities.
• Web-based access from phone, tablet, or PC
Live display on PC, tablet, or phone
(-80˚C freezer or to monitor top of a dewar)
(monitors bottom of a dewar)
Power Adapter / Battery Charger
6' cable included (6' & 15' for dual kits)
Request a quote using the form below.
LN2 Lab Storage
The Sonicu Difference
The Safest Network
Recalibration is Easy
Monitor and Protect:
- Cryogenics / Cryosurgery / Cryotherapy
- DNA / RNA
- In Vitro
- Flash-Frozen Foods
NOTE: Each kit monitors temperature for one device. Dual kits monitor two devices.
To speak to a specialist call: (317) 468-2345, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automatically monitors and logs all sensor data 24/7.
- Battery backup and data sync ensures no data is lost if power outage or network interruption occurs.
- SMART Alert notifications via phone, text, or email, if temperature, network, or power loss occur.
- 24/7 access to live data from phone, tablet, or PC.
- Automatically generates manager and compliance reports.
- Plug 'n' Play kit hardware installs virtually anywhere without need for IT support or building modifications.
- Secure, cloud-based, IoT platform is hosted on AWS.
- Various local display options are available.